Slide scanning, restoration & digital transfer
Unless you have a working slide projector, you may not be able to view your slides. Furthermore, over time slides run the risk of deterioration and will fade.We're here to help you preserve those moments in vivid, high quality digital format.
The only way to guarantee the safety of your memories is to preserve them digitally. Use our slide scanning service to convert your old slides into new digital images, you’ll be protecting them from dust, humidity, decay, scratches and other damaging effects of time.
We process a wide variety of slides for digital conversion, ranging from 35mm and 126 to small format 110 slides. We'll happily receive your slides in carousels or any other storage container.
Every slide is treated and processed with the utmost precision and care. All slides are individually cleaned, scanned and edited by hand to ensure the highest quality possible.
Our technicians have years of experience working with digital image enhancement. We pride ourselves in the quality of our digital editing work. Enhancements such as cropping, reorientation, red-eye removal and colour correction will help to restore the quality of your older images. These edits will bring new life to your pictures and make them a pleasure to share and enjoy.
- Slides are carefully handled with cotton gloves, individually cleaned using a blower brush and a compressed aerosol spray to remove dust particles.
- We scan at 4000 dpi 24 bit.
- We use digital ice for fine dust and scratches.
- Mould is reduced with multiple scan angles.
- Our highly skilled scan technicians repair each image, including cropping, rotation, colour correction and red-eye removal.
- Your newly digitised images are either burned to CD, DVD or loaded to an external hard drive.
Contact us today for a no obligation quote.