Betamax video transfer services
Betamax is a now obsolete video format which was introduced by Sony in 1975.
The demise of the Betamax format means there are many consumers with precious home video collections and no way to view them after ageing machines passed into disrepair.
Betamax video tapes have a typical lifespan of 10 to 15 years - after this the video will degrade. Your home Betamax video recordings will eventually begin to lose picture and sound quality, so don’t let your memories fade away, use our professional level Betamax to DVD conversion service to bring all those treasured memories back to life.
Each DVD is personalised to your requirements. Chapters, interactive menus, background music can all be added.
No matter how big or how small each order is, the same care and dedication is given to all.
Betamax to AVI, MiniDV, MPEG or Quicktime
In addition to DVD, we can transfer your Betamax movies to AVI, MiniDV MPEG, Quicktime or virtually any other format. The files will be ready to play on your computer, laptop or mac and you can import the files into video editing software to create and edit your own DVDs. You can have the digital video files loaded to an external hard drive.
Please note that we supply hard drives at very competitive prices, just contact us for our prices.
We are able to transfer from or to the American format ie NTSC.
- Videos are inspected and repaired if needed prior to transfer
- Ultra high quality digital conversion - transfer of your video tape to DVD format. (We use DVD-R as these are compatible with most players)
- Professionally scene edited
- Image stabilised
- Visual clarity enhanced and colour correction
- Audio encoded in Dolby digital
- Scene chapters set every 5 minutes allowing you to quickly 'fast forward' through your film.
- Attractive on-screen DVD menu with 'motion thumbnails' allowing easy navigation of your film.
- Personalised full-colour DVD case and cover with title and image 'grabbed' from the video.
- Full colour printed DVD disc with title and image