MicroMV video transfer services
MicroMV is a video format which is now regarded as obsolete. The videotape format was introduced by Sony in 2001 and the cassettes were physically smaller than a Digital 8 or DV cassette and 70% smaller than MiniDV making them popular for the production of small camcorders.
Each cassette, referred to as MGR 60 can hold up to 60 minutes of video.
By transferring your MicroMV recordings to DVD you can future proof your memories, ensuring you can watch them again and again.
We are able to convert any region of MicroMV tape (NTSC, PAL etc) to DVD.
Each DVD is personalised to your requirements. Chapters, interactive menus, background music can all be added.
No matter how big or how small each order is, the same care and dedication is given to all.
MicroMV to AVI, MiniDV, MPEG or Quicktime
In addition to DVD, we can transfer your MicroMV recordings to AVI, MPEG, Quicktime or virtually any other format. The files will be ready to play on your computer, laptop or mac and you can import the files into video editing software to create and edit your own DVDs. You can have the digital video files loaded to an external hard drive.
Please note that we supply hard drives at very competitive prices, just contact us for our prices.
We are able to transfer from or to the American format ie NTSC.
- Videos are inspected and repaired if needed prior to transfer
- Ultra high quality digital conversion - transfer of your video tape to DVD format. (We use DVD-R as these are compatible with most players)
- Professionally scene edited
- Image stabilised
- Visual clarity enhanced and colour correction
- Audio encoded in Dolby digital
- Scene chapters set every 5 minutes allowing you to quickly 'fast forward' through your film.
- Attractive on-screen DVD menu with 'motion thumbnails' allowing easy navigation of your film.
- Personalised full-colour DVD case and cover with title and image 'grabbed' from the video.
- Full colour printed DVD disc with title and image